[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Apologies for Daily Laugh

Dear STAMAsters,

I am not too sure how the "Daily Laugh" got onto our list - my apologies
for the inappropriate postings.

We are endeavouring to ensure that they do not re-appear.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year .....Gavan

*   Gavan McCarthy - Director
*    Australian Science Archives Project (ASAP),
*       A Heritage Centre for Australian Science, Technology and Medicine
*         University of Melbourne, 203 Bouverie Street,
*            Carlton, Vic. 3053 Australia
*              Phone: +61 3 9344 9287 Fax: +61 3 9349 4630
*           ASAPWeb! on <http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/>
The ASAP Heritage Centre is aligned with the Department of History and
Philosophy of Science, Faculty of Arts, University of Melbourne.
It is self-funded and a public charitable organisation in reference
to Section 50(5) of the Income Tax Assessment Act.