Web sites that mention Mr. Kent. One of them cites:

Author: A. J. Harrison
Year: 1988
Title: William Saville - Kent, F.L.S., F.Z.S., F.R.M.S. (1845-1908)
Journal: Papers and Proceedings of the Royal Society of Tasmania
Volume: 122
Number: 2
Pages: 165-178

Might this source contain the information I seek?

Doug Fiske
Course Development Department
Gemological Institute of America
Carlsbad, California