[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

fwd: QUERY: Women scientists, UK, Europe--20th Century

Forwarded to STHC-L and STAMA from H-SCI-MED-TECH.  I also cross-posted
to the neuroscience history list which I administer (HISTNEUR-L; see
<http://bri.medsch.ucla.edu/archives/histneur.htm> for information) and
to the president of Women in Neuroscience
<http://www.beemnet.com/win/>, with whom the Neuroscience History
Archives is working on a documentation strategy.

I'm also sending this to Tanya Zanish, curator at Archives of Women in
Science & Engineering (WISE)
<http://www.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/wise/wise.html> ; She might already
have left for the Society of American Archivists meeting in Orlando (if
not, please reply to the list, Tanya!)--if so, would someone volunteer
to bring this message to her there (in case she can use it with her
STHC Roundtable and Women's Collections Roundtable contacts)?  Thanks.

Post replies to:  Jane Carey <j.carey1@pgrad.unimelb.edu.au>

Russell