[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SEARCH magazine on the Web

Dear STAMAsters

This has a bit of an Australian bias but I thought it may be of interest to
those Web surfers in STAMAland.

Cheers ... Gavan

Hint for the week: If you suffer from bassist blisters apply a layer of
superglue to your finger tips about 15 minutes before playing!

>SEARCH: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND, which is the
>official scientific journal of the Australian and New Zealand Association
>for the Advancement of Science (ANZAAS), now has a site on the World Wide
>Web.
>
>The site lists abstracts and article titles for the past few issues (back
>to April 1995 at present), as well as links to the full text of some of the
>articles, book reviews and letters published. Point your browser at:
>
>http: www.control.com.au/search
>
>============================================================>Guy Nolch
>Editor, Search: Science and Technology in Australia and New Zealand
>Control Publications
>14 Acheron Street
>Doncaster, Vic. 3108
>Australia
>
>Phone: (+613) 9848 9041
>Mobile: 0411 235 771
>Fax: (+613) 9848 2626
>E-mail: search@control.com.au
>WWW: <http://www.control.com.au/~search>

*   Gavan McCarthy - Chief Archivist
*    Australian Science Archives Project
*     University of Melbourne
*       203 Bouverie Street
*        Carlton, Vic. 3053 Australia
*         gavan@asap.unimelb.edu.au
*          Phone: +61 3 9347 9287 Fax: +61 3 9349 4630
*           ASAPWeb! on http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/
* ------->Recovering Science and Technology in Australia