[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Well Being Library

I am in the beginings of starting a library in my home town.  It will be
called the Well Being Resource library with books on such as health,
nutrition, ancient wisdom, plant medicine, science, medicine, Yogi
society information, and all things pertinent to well being.

In my research to find out if anyone else in the world is doing
something similiar, I came across your web site.

Do you have any suggestions or advice for me on funding, dynamics or any
other pertinent information.

I am now getting my paperwork ready to become a nonprofit organization
and then I will proceed.

Any advice you can give would be very helpful.

Thank you

Crystal L. Cox