[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

STAMA - ARCHIVAL ELEMENTS: THE NEWSLETTER OF STHC AVAILABLE AT THE SAA WEBSITE

Dear STAMAsters (apologies for cross-postings)

Message de-directed from the STHC listserve: (It is great to see this
newlsetter back in circulation - congratulations)

Hello all!  Tanya Zanish-Belcher, co-editor of the STHC newsletter has
asked me to announce the following:

> Archival Elements (newsletter of the STHC Roundtable) is available at the
SAA website.  The address is:

> http://www.archivists.org/units/ae.html
>
> Note: The SAA website is undergoing a reorganization in August, so the
url will change.

> If anyone would like a hard copy, they can let me know.  I will bring
hard copies to SAA.

> Tanya
>
> Tanya Zanish-Belcher, Assistant Professor
> Acting Head, Special Collections Department
> Curator, Archives of Women in Science and Engineering
> 403 Parks Library
> Iowa State University
> Ames, IA  50011-2140
> 515-294-6648