[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Request for information on the Technology of Medicine

To Whom This May Concern:

My name is Shantia Smith and I'm a student at Parkville High School.
I'm doing a research project on the Technology of Medicine.

If it is possible, could you please send me information on the
following:

*What machines made medicine in the past?

*What machines in the present makes medicine, if different from the
past?

*A prediction of what machine will make medicine in the future if
possible?

In addition to this, could you please send me a photograph of these
machines that were used in this process for the past and present times?

Thank you for you time.

Sincerely,

Shantia Smith
911 Andover road