From: "oxm" <oxm@hrfn.net>
To: <stama@asap.unimelb.edu.au>
Subject: help me please...
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 12:09:00 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BE1090.BAF05440

hello
my name is chris and my wife has poised a question that i am unable to answer.
i need the history of why they use a snake in the caduses symbols- mostly
on the ambulance.
thank you

*   Gavan McCarthy - Director
*    Australian Science Archives Project, University of Melbourne
*       203 Bouverie Street, Carlton, Vic. 3053 Australia
*          Phone: +61 3 9344 9287 Fax: +61 3 9349 4630
*           ASAPWeb! on <http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/>
*  ------->Recovering Science, Technology and Medicine in Australia
The Australian Science Archives Project (ASAP) is a self-funded
autonomous project of the  Department of History and Philosophy
of Science, Faculty of Arts, University of Melbourne. It is a public
charitable organisation in reference to Section 50(5) of the
Income Tax Assessment Act. [ceteris paribus]