[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

History Paper

Hello-

I am a Junior at CK McClatchy High school in Sacramento, CA.  I am
currently doing research for a term paper on technology during the Civil
War and the effect that it had, not only on the outcome of the war and
the way it effected wars from then on, but also how it effected the
people and the way they thought of war.  If you could send me any
information or sources of information on this subject I would greatly
appriciate it. The more information the better!  The one problem is that
I am a horrible procrastinator and will be turning this paper in on
Friday December 19.  Thank you for your time.

                                Blair Wilson
Send response to: Socrcrazy@aol.com