[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mega Free: MillionsEmail,URL,Report

                                                      Content Notice

   Thank you for the information you have provided for us and/or
others to see on the internet,  and thank you for making your email
location available in the process so we can interact with you.  The
following offer is in response to accessing your Web Page/ Posting
published on the internet, or it is in response to email you have sent
to one of our accounts, that caught our attention because of the
information it contained. We believe our research indicates it is a
response that will be of  benefit and interest to you.

    If we were mistaken in thinking you published this information in
order for people/us to see and respond to it, this is Notice that you
should not read the below contents of this email.  It is not our
intention to email those who do not want a response or to offend you
in any way.  Just accept our thanks for your contribution to the
internet, which got our attention.

     If you prefer Not to be on this mailing list, please let us know
by emailing us and placing Remove in the Subject line, and you will be
promptly removed. email: advanced@netstep.net

This emailing was sent as a service to the following Business or
Organization, etc. promoting their services.

Thank you for your posting which I am sure has gotten the attention of
many online members like us.  Your information containing this email
location was found on a Web Page during a web search.   Because of
your apparent interest in networking and keeping up with the newest
technologies and information in your posting you may be interested in
some or all of the below offer.

                                                     Contents
Section 1:
1 )   Content Notice: Please read the above Content Notice first
        before you proceed.

Section 2:
2 )  Free Services and Info: Help For Individuals and Families and
      Churches
        a.  Help Lines
        b.  Double Your Money
        c.  Cancer Recovery
        d.  Asset Protection
        e.  Free Web Pages For Churches

Section 3:
                                         Not Just a Web Page
                                             Internet Special
                                  Free with Patron Membership:
                              * Free: 3 Million Email Addresses,
                                      * 200 URL Submissions,
                                          * Marketing Report,

                                 Free: Banner Links: 1 - 2 Weeks,
                              * Health and Wealth Book on Disk,
                             *How to get out of debt fast Report,
                           * How to find real Trading deals Report,
                                 * Pain Relief Now! Free Samples,

                               See Our Assured Success Guarantee
                     We Will Hold Your Payment Up To Three Weeks
      Dramatically Increase Traffic to Your Web Page or Email Account
                  Make thousands with your computer fast and easy.
                               Find Out How From Experts. Read On!.
                                    Be a Good Samaritan Today!

Section 4:    The Best Part
                    Testimonial
                    We Will Hold Your Payment Up To Three Weeks
                                                 Section 2:

                                          Free Services and Info
                      Help For Individuals and Families and Churches

Thank you for making your Web Page/Posting or Email available for us
to view and this email address for interaction.  In doing this we are
assured that you have a message that you want others like us to see
and interact with you about, and we may be able to help you with
getting it out to more people.

                                             Gifts

We are the Internet Web Yellowpagess Society, a Christian based
Society.  Among other things, as our gift to you and others we give
away free referrals and information to our visitors and Patrons.  We
may be able to do this for you also.  We hope we can because as the
Bible Says "Everyone is a friend to him who gives gifts" and we hope
we can be your friend in this way.

The following are samples of info that we provide freely to visitors
and Patrons of various levels.

Information on:

                                       Help Lines
a.)  Where anyone can find Help if they need someone to talk
to and pray with them  about difficulties in their life.  The
People who man these lines are volunteers and are there to help you or
anyone because they care.

                                    Double Your Money
b.)  Where you can put your money to double it in one  year to 24
months. The program is an over four year program and run by good
Christian People that you will be helping to feed and cloth the poor
and support missionaries around the world. Many individuals and
churches participate

                               Cancer Prevention and Cure
c.)  Where to find a Dr. that claims, along with many of her clients,
that she has the cure for cancer.  Read about the 100 case studies she
has done and the incredible results.

                                     Protect Your Assets
d.)  We can introduce you to those who know the absolute best ways to
keep and protect more of your assets and hard earned money.   There
are many who would take as much as they could of your, money, property
and other assets.  Now you can really protect it for you and your
heirs.

e.)  We give away Free Web Pages to Churches.  So if you know of a
Holy Bible believing Church that wants to share their faith on the Web
let us know.

The list goes on, but you get the idea.

                              You Are Welcome To Send Your Info
We welcome you to send us a 50 word or so description of your Web Site
or other information you wish to get out to others.  We will consider
it for inclusion in to our database.

When sending info to include in our database put in the Subject line
"50 Word Description"

Email to:  advanced@netstep.net

Visit our site at http://www.webyellowpages.com
                                                 Section 3:

                                          Not Just a Web Page
                                             Internet Special
                                  Free with Patron Membership:
                              * Free: 3 Million Email Addresses,
                                      * 200 URL Submissions,
                                          * Marketing Report,

                                 Free: *Banner Links: 1 - 2 Weeks,
                              * Health and Wealth Book on Disk,
                             *How to get out of debt fast Report,
                           * How to find real Trading deals Report,
                                 * Pain Relief Now! Free Samples,

                              See Our Assured Success Guarantee
                     We Will Hold Your Payment Up To Three Weeks
      Dramatically Increase Traffic to Your Web Page or Email Account
                  Make thousands with your computer fast and easy,
                               Find Out How From Experts. Read On!.
                                    Be a Good Samaritan Today!

                                      Not Just A Web Page

                         Call Today. This is a Limited time offer.

    Free Web Page Counter & Guarantee For Responses within 72 hours

You pay a very small amount ( as low as $19.99 ) for the
creation and hosting of your web page on our site and look at what you
receive Free of charge as a Patron of our society.

                  3 Month 50 Word Business Card Patron membership:

You will receive Free:
1.  Free three hundred thousand top quality email addresses. And
     tips on how to bulk email properly from any email account non
     bulk as well as bulk email accounts with little to no flames.

2. The Health and Wealth Book on Disk and Electronic Report. These
    high tech sources of information will give you over twenty years
    of research into how to overcome or prevent chronic and
    debilitating  disease and pain. Optional: We will have free
    samples of a fantastic pain relief rub product sent to you at your
    request.

3.  How to get out of debt fast Report: Includes the best expert
     contacts and information for getting out of debt.

4.  Your 50 word Business Card Web Page can be used as a page
     pointing to a current  site you have or your email account. As
     you probably know this type of pointer page is one of the best
     ways to get yourself to the Top of the Major Search engines when
     someone does a search relating to your web page.  This can
     dramatically increase the traffic to your current web page or
     email account.

5. The promotion of your Business Card Web Page on 25 free
     promotional  sites and major search engines. This will
     dramatically increase the traffic to your Business Card and any
     site linked to it.

6.  Two Free links on our Famous Yellowpages directory site under the
     category of your choice for one year in our International Area
     Business Card Listings.  One link can lead to any Web Page or
     email account you desire.  One link will lead to your 50 word
     business card ( which is linked to any page you desire).

7.  Join within 72 hours and receive a free web page counter with
     our Web Page Success Guarantee. See below for details.

   The cost of this Patron membership is $19.99
Email: "Patron Accounts" <advanced@netstep.net>
Subject Line:  3 Month Patron

                  6 Month 50 Word Business Card Patron membership:

You will receive Free:
1.  Free 2 million top quality email addresses.  And
     tips on how to bulk email properly from any email account non
     bulk as well as bulk email accounts with little to no flames.

2. The Health and Wealth Book on Disk and Electronic Report. These
    high tech sources of information will give you over twenty years
    of research into how to overcome or prevent chronic and
    debilitating  disease and pain. Optional: We will have free
    samples of a fantastic pain relief rub product sent to you at your
    request.

3.  How to get out of debt fast Report: Includes the best expert
     contacts and information for getting out of debt.

4.  How to find real Trading deals Report: Includes the best expert
     contacts and information for real International Traders and
     Investments.

5. Free internet marketing phone consulting services.  Call and find
    out the answer to all your marketing questions that are net
    related from marketing experts.

6.  Your 50 word Business Card Web Page can be used as a page
     pointing to a current  site you have or your email account. As
     you probably know this type of pointer page is one of the best
     ways to get yourself to the Top of the Major Search engines when
     someone does a search relating to your web page.  This can
     dramatically increase the traffic to your current web page or
     email account.

7. The promotion of your Business Card Web Page on 50 free
     promotional  sites and major search engines. This will
     dramatically increase the traffic to your Business Card and any
     site linked to it.

8.  Three Free links in three categories on our Famous Yellowpages
     directory site under the category of your choice for one year in
     our International Area Business Card Listings.  Two links can
     lead to any Web Page or email account you desire.  One link will
     lead to your 50 word business card ( which is linked to any page
     you desire).

9. A free banner link on one of our 30 Hot popular pages.  Go to our
    Hudson Valley site to see examples of  banner links.  Your banner
    link will run for one week on one of our 30 hot pages accessed by
    an international audience.

10.  Join within 72 hours and receive a free web page counter with
     our Web Page Success Guarantee. See below for details.

  The cost of this Patron membership is $39.98
Email: "Patron Accounts" <advanced@netstep.net>
Subject Line:  6 Month Patron

                  9 Month 50 Word Business Card Patron membership:

You will receive Free:
1.  Free 2.5 million top quality email addresses.  And
     tips on how to bulk email properly from any email account non
     bulk as well as bulk email accounts with little to no flames.

2. The Health and Wealth Book on Disk and Electronic Report. These
    high tech sources of information will give you over twenty years
    of research into how to overcome or prevent chronic and
    debilitating  disease and pain. Optional: We will have free
    samples of a fantastic pain relief rub product sent to you at your
    request.

3.  How to get out of debt fast Report: Includes the best expert
     contacts and information for getting out of debt.

4.  How to find real Trading deals Report: Includes the best expert
     contacts and information for real International Traders and
     Investments.

5.  The Internet Professionals Marketing Net Package ( filled with
     tips on how and what to market successfully on the Internet).
     Make thousands with your computer fast and easy.

6. Free internet marketing phone consulting services.  Call and find
    out the answer to all your marketing questions that are net
    related from marketing experts.

7.  Your 50 word Business Card Web Page can be used as a page
     pointing to a current  site you have or your email account. As
     you probably know this type of pointer page is one of the best
     ways to get yourself to the Top of the Major Search engines when
     someone does a search relating to your web page.  This can
     dramatically increase the traffic to your current web page or
     email account.

8.  The promotion of your Business Card Web Page on 100 free
     promotional  sites and major search engines. This will
     dramatically increase the traffic to your Business Card and any
     site linked to it.

9.  Three Free links in three categories on our Famous Yellowpages
     directory site under the category of your choice for one year in
     our International Area Business Card Listings.  Two links can
     lead to any Web Page or email account you desire.  One link will
     lead to your 50 word business card ( which is linked to any page
     you desire).

10   We will show you how to join a program where you can put your
    money to increase it by 35% or better per year. The over four year
    program is run by good Christian People that you will  be helping
    to feed and cloth the poor and support missionaries around the
    world.

11. A free banner link on one of our 30 Hot popular pages.  Go to our
    Hudson Valley site to see examples of  banner links.  Your banner
    link will run for one week on one of our 30 hot pages accessed by
    an international audience.  Go to: http://www.webyellowpages.com

12.  Join within 72 hours and receive a free web page counter with
     our Web Page Success Guarantee. See below for details.

  The cost of this Patron membership is $59.97
Email: "Patron Accounts" <advanced@netstep.net>
Subject Line:  9 Month Patron

You will receive Free:
                  12 Month 50 Word Business Card Patron membership:

1.  Free 3.5 million top quality email addresses. And
[...]

8.  The promotion of your Business Card Web Page on 200 free
     promotional  sites and major search engines. This will more
[...]

    link will run for two weeks on one of our 30 hot pages accessed by
    an international audience.   Go to: http://www.webyellowpages.com

12.  Join within 72 hours and receive a free web page counter with
     our Web Page Success Guarantee. See below for details.

   The cost of this Patron membership is $79.96
Email: "Patron Accounts" <advanced@netstep.net>
Subject Line: 12 Month Patron

                           Assured Web Page Success Guarantee

For those who order a counter, or receive it free for joining within
72 hours, we will give you a guarantee that your 50 word Web Page
with us will receive a certain amount of hit/visits within your
Patron Membership period; or we will keep it up until it does receive
the specified amount of visits. Of course these are minimums, you are
likely to receive several times the amount of hits/visits that we
guarantee.  See the following guarantee:

Patron Membership Period             Minimum Visits Guaranteed

3 Month Patron                                         150 visits

6 Month Patron                                         300 visits

9 Month Patron                                         500 visits

12 Month Patron                                       800 visits

We also allow you 30 visits per quarter to look at your Web
Page counter and see your success.  So the actual count on your Web
Page will be 30 per quarter above the above stated counts. Example:
If you are a 12 Month Patron Member your count will be 920 visits
before your Membership is up.  30 more per quarter (4 quarters ie
120) is added on for your visits to your 50 word Business Card Web
Page.

                          Be a Good Samaritan Today!

Join us in our effort to help others.  The church is called by Jesus
to be the good Samaritan to the world and help those in need.  Whether
the need is physical, emotional or spiritual the church is called to
fill the need.  We want to make it easy for churches to make
themselves available to people over the net so people can easily find
a church willing to help.  This is why we give away free web pages to
churches.  If you would like to help us with the cost of providing
this free service to churches become a Good Samaritan Patron Member
and donate a web page to a church.  This will help us with the cost of
providing free web pages and links to Christian Churches and
Ministries.  You can purchase two memberships and donate the web page
for one of them to a church or purchase one Patron membership and keep
the freebies and donate the web page. Be a good Samaritan today.

                                             Section 4:

                                           Testimonial:
See a sample of what our members are saying,

"... It is refreshing to find a company that is dedicated to helping
you build your business.

     One such company is Watson, Lord and Watson of the
Webyellowpages, a dedicated group of hands-on professionals with
expertise in setting up a website and keeping up  with the ever
changing updating of our site, you have made our job so easy.  Using
the Internet and the services of Webyellowpages has helped our company
significantly.  We estimate that our business will increase by 25% as
a result...."

   Aurora
TPR International
                                                    The Best Part

Welcome to the Society!
This is the Best Part, you can order a membership today!

Order your Patron Membership today.  Everyone Fill out sign and fax
or mail  in the below order form  Fax to: (914) 897-3108  If the fax
line is busy call our Office  at 914-897-3123 and we will give you an
alternate line.

                     We will Hold Your Payment Up To Three Weeks

When faxing or mailing in your check we will hold your check for up to
three weeks (you can post date it) if you want to join today, so you
can get the Counter and Guarantee Free, but you will not have the
money for a few weeks.

Email: advanced@netstep.net  Subject: Patron Membership

Easy order form Patron Member Agreement

Fax To:  (914) 897-3108

ORDER DATE:________________________________________

YOUR NAME:________________________________________

ADDRESS:___________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP:_________________________________

COUNTRY:___________________________________________

PHONE NUMBER:______________________________________

FAX NUMBER:________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS:_____________________________________

AMOUNT ENCLOSED:_________________________________

PAYMENT METHOD (ie; Check-by-/Fax/Mail or Money Order):
(Please State Which Method)

______  Yes, I am requesting the 3 Month Patron Membership
              Total:  $19.99

______  Yes, I am requesting the 6 Month Patron Membership
              Total:  $39.98

______  Yes, I am requesting the 9 Month Patron Membership
              Total:  $59.97

______  Yes, I am requesting the 12 Month Patron Membership
              Total:  $79.96

______  YES, I am ordering within 72 hours please include my Free
               Counter on my Web Page and My Success Guarantee.

______  Yes, I want the Web Page Counter and Guarantee but I have not
               ordered within 72 hours therefore I am including an
               extra $20.00 for the counter and Guarantee.

______  YES, I please make me a Good Samaritan Patron Member
              I am donating a web page. ( Please Specify in a note by
              email)

If Ordering Via Check-By-Fax Please Complete The Following  Section
of Form:

**Info needed for Check-By-Fax:
---- Name exactly as it appears on Check
---- Bank Name and Address Check is written from
---- All of the Numbers at the Bottom of the Check
----Specify Check Number (Please be certain to include all numbers and
spaces as they appear on the bottom of your check) ----REMEMBER TO
INSERT CHECK INTO YOUR REGISTER AND DO NOT REUSE ACTUAL CHECK
ELSEWHERE

*Please always include your Phone # with your Payment so we
can verify information if needed.

*Also always send us e-mail that your payment is coming if paying by
check by fax, snail mail or money order.  This can speed up the
process of getting you set up. Email: advanced@netstep.net
Subject: ( Specify Patron Member Months )

                              PASTE YOUR CHECK HERE
     Make Check or Money Order Payable To: Watson Lord, & Watson

Due to the fact that information sometimes is not clear via fax
transmissions, please PRINT the following information:

Name of Bank Check is Drawn on:

Address of Bank Check is Drawn on:

Name of account Holder:

Address of Account Holder on Check:

_____________________
      Check Number:

Routing # and Account #: All numbers at the bottom of the Check

Order your Patron Membership today.  Everyone Fill out sign and fax or
mail  in this order form  Fax to: (914) 897-3108  If the fax line
is busy call our Office  at 914-897-3123 and we will give you an
alternate line.
Everyone sign below and Fax the form in, or mail to the below
location.

 I have read and understand the above and agree to respect the
Society Rules located at http://www.webyellowpages.com/rules.htm :
which include No Adult or Mystical materials displayed on Web Page,
Society conflicts are resolved through a Christian Arbiter.  I
understand The Internet Web Yellowpages Society reserves the right to
deny membership and return fees at it's own discretion.  It is an
Ecclesiastical Christian based Peaceable Public Assembly dedicated to
the spreading of peace and safety through the sharing of the good news
of the Kingdom of God as spoken by Jesus the Messiah. I agree Web
Yellowpages has authorization to process my payment for the Patron
Membership marked above.

_____________________________________     ______________
             New Patron Signature Here                         Date

Remember to....
Email: advanced@netstep.net  Subject: Patron Membership

There is no need for you to send the original check, when utilizing
our Check by Phone/Fax service. We will draft up a new check, with the
same information from your original check.  If you are more
comfortable sending payment through the mail, please send all forms
and check to Watson, Lord & Watson:

Watson, Lord & Watson
106 Freedom Plains Road
Suite 196
Poughkeepsie, New York  12603
Attn:(Internet Web Yellowpages-Member Coordinator)

                                          Web Page Setup

Please email us as to which Patron membership account you will be
opening.  Then go to our site and choose the categories that you would
like to be included in. You can also suggest one that may better fit
your interest or business.  Also you can chose a background for your
web page by looking over our site and picking a particular background
on one of the web pages or go to Netscape's background sampler site at
http://home.netscape.com/assist/net_sites/bg/backgrounds.html

Then email us your 50 word copy (a few words over is ok) with your
choice of categories and background.  We will set up your web page and
email you to look it over and suggest any changes.  This process will
be automated soon.

Remember fill out the above form today, fax or mail it in with your
check, money order, or cash and you are a member the benefits and
freebies are yours.

If you have any question call us at 914-897-3123

Order your Patron Membership today.  Everyone Fill out sign and fax or
mail  in the above order form  Fax to: (914) 897-3108  If the fax
line is busy call our Office  at 914-897-3123 and we will give you an
alternate line.

Do it today. This is a Limited time offer.

Visit our site at http://www.webyellowpages.com

email:  advanced@netstep.net