[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Peter Pringsheim

Hi all,

Can anyone help with information on Prof Peter Pringsheim?  He was in
Australia for the British Assocaition meeting when WW1 broke out and
he was interned.   Professors Wellisch (of whom I know nothing) and
Pollock (Prof of Physics at Sydney, 1899-1922) apparently supported
him so he could write a book on luminescence.

We have had a letter from a biographer seeking any relevant records.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Robinson
Assistant University Archivist
Freedom of Information Coordinator and Privacy Officer
Archives A14
University of Sydney
NSW  2006

Phone: 61 2 9351 4263 Fax: 61 2 9351 7304

Remember: Email and voice mail are documents as defined by
the NSW Freedom of Information Act Sec 6.(1)