[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

National History Day Research project on Leo Szilard

We are  conducting a primary research project on Leo Szilard and the stand he
took getting the U.S.  to finance the making of the A-bomb and then the stand
he took attempting to talk Truman out of using the bomb against Japan.  I am
writing to you asking for help.  We would like to interview archivists,
historians and perhaps physicists knowledgeable about this topic.  Also we
are in need of papers and/or correspondence of Einstein's about his part in
the writing of the letters to Rooisevelt and Truman and his views on the
A-bomb and war in general.Thanks Bob Dickson, Bakersfield High School.
P.S. We also need photos!